The second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSICE (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), states that
Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that the recipients have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (currently replaced by Regulation (EU) 679/2016.)
- Where it is technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of appropriate browser settings or other applications, provided that the recipient is required to configure the data during installation or updating by an express action to that effect.
- This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service explicitly requested by the recipient.
According to the publications of the Spanish Data Protection Agency regarding the regulation of Cookies and the LSSICE, the latter is applicable to any type of file, application or program that is downloaded to any terminal of a user with the purpose of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. The cookie is one of those programs of generalized use for what, we will call generically these programs as cookies.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSICE:
- Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The AEPD, in its guides and publications in force at the time of drafting this Cookies Policy, details and classifies these files according to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, and we can distinguish between them:
- A) Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and to enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of invoicing the licences for the software with which the service operates (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation for loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- B) Preference or customization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information in order to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- C) Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the ads. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- D) Behavioral Advertising Cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Information principle
In compliance with the provisions of Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, we inform you that the information obtained through cookies used in www.motorentvalencia.es, are distinguished between own and third parties and if they are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
COOKIES OF PATACONA MOTOS
Name of the cookie
THIRD PARTY COOKIES EXECUTED AT www.motorentvalencia.es
Name of the cookie
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following:
The person in charge of the treatment: PATACONA MOTOS.
Where appropriate, the entities directly related to the processing editor responsible for the website or, where appropriate, the owners of third party cookies.
- Principle of consent
Consent to the installation of cookies is given by checking the “I agree” box in the “Cookie Usage Information” pop-up message.
- Optional nature of the installation of cookies
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies in your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for our entity to provide services through it.